Monday, July 5, 2010

Oahu... Happy 4th of July

Hey padre!!! Howz it going?
I hope you had fun up chicken creek. I thought the lights here at waikiki were not that great. I really think the mona fireworks are really the best i have ever been to. We haven't had any luck in finding solid investigators. It really is pretty slow. But i have high hopes for the future. I think it is going to pick up, baxter and i couldn't work harder than we already are, it is only a matter of time before the work starts to pick up here in kaimuki. I hope you can find a job and not just a job, but a great one... I know if you keep trusting in god and coming to sacrament and reading and praying like you have been, he will bless you with an even better job than you had. Ask the lord where you should look and for him to give you opportunities to find places to get a good job and i know he will. Try it out ,say a prayer and ask the lord to help you find a job and i promise you he will. I love you, sorry i have to be so short today, we are a little behind schedule. Have a good week. OFA ATU, chan

Hey guys, what up???
Nothing too much here in kaimuki, i am finally starting to get to know the area. It is starting to all come together to me and i know where to go and what not. That is a good thing, i really think baxter is going to be gone this transfer. I still don't know about mr. baxter. The other day he freaked out and we had to have a little therapy session where i had to be dr. phil and tell him he didn't need to worry about what others thought about him. He is way self conscious and always gets deppressed because he thinks people are judging him. I don't know, but i am so grateful and thankful that heavenly father has blessed me with an elder that wants to work, i just keep telling myself that. We met the new president and his wife!!! HE is awesome!!!! I think he is going to do a great job with the mission. It was sad telling president peterson bye but it was something we all had to do, they cried and cried at our last zone conference. He gave the best talk i have ever listened to or been in the presence of. It was his last remarks of what he would tell all of us if we were finishing our mission. He gave me some of the greatest advice and counsel i have ever recieved. I love those two people so much.

I got to see burhley again for the last time. WE chilled the entire time with each other, people would come up and talk to us but we basically stayed connected at the hip for the whole day. WE probably won't see each other agian, he is in another zone and he dies in september. YOu guys should go say hi to him when he gets home, i love that kid so much. I hope all of you are doing well, sorry these emails are so short, i have a limited amount of time here at the mall, they kick us off if we email for too long, so i apologize. I promise i will try my hardest to get you all letters. I love you stay strong, i know the lord is testing us. ETHER 12:6, i think you should all read that as a family. It will really help out. I love you, i missed you guys when i was watching fireworks with the lung familiy last night, they remind me so much of our sunday dinners..... But i am so happy to be here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. OFA ATU, chan

No comments:

Post a Comment