Yo yo yo players!!! Howz it going in the country over there???
Things are going pretty good over here. Can i say that oahu is so much busier than anywhere i have ever been on my mission, it is great!!! There are so many people to talk to and the work goes by so much faster and my companion is willing to work as hard as I want to work!!!! YES!!!!! IT feels good to work hard every day and truck it!! I do have to say i don't mind elder baxter, he is a pretty cool cat and he has a good heart and loves the work.. He is probably completely different than me in all aspects, but we get along pretty good. I have to laugh tho because if there was a Richter Scale on gayness, he would be close to a 10, ha ha, but i love it (in a good way)! He is fun and even though he is a little femmy and different, i really do love being with him. He does have his flaws as do i, but as long as he is willing to work hard i am so happy and pleased to have him. He is about 6-4 or 6-5 and skin and bones for the most part. He likes to be in charge, but as long as he likes to work hard i dont mind.. I think the work is going to be picking up here in Kaimuki. We are working really hard and we committed this samoan lady to be baptized in three weeks if she can just quit smoking for two weeks..... I hope she can make it through. Other than that we have a lot of potential but nothing too promising, we will see what another hard working week can do for the area. I guess baxters last companion was really apostate, he refused to work and was just a jerk because he thought he was too cool, so i feel bad for him. I think that is why baxter is so willing to work hard.
We hung out with the marshalese and chuke ellders today, Lejohn and walter. elder walter is the funniest person i have ever met in my life!!!!!! HE is so CRAZY!!!!!! I can't wait to send you home the videos of him. But i gotta go, sorry so short, we have a lesson we have to go to.... Love ya, chan
OH hey mother, you'll have to give me jordan parks address i don't remember if i have it or not.. And don't get me anything too expensive for my birthday, just save it for when we need it. I don't need a camera, i bought one in lahaina that is really nice for like $150 dollars, the tongans wanted me to get something from them before i left. I hope the cleaning comes along, sorry i can't be there, tell chase to just do it.... O but i was thinking, could you get me a book or a packet or a list of object lessons???? You know like when you light a match and put an egg in the jar and it sucks it in???? We have a few object lessons but i was wondering if you could look up like a bunch of tricks or magic or any kind of cool things that we could make into lessons. We know a few with a spoon and a jar and another with three knifes and 3 cups but i was wondering if you could find a whole bunch of lessons or object things or just cool tricks that i could convert into lessons, anything would be good, thanks mom, i hope you had fun at girls camp, love ya, sorry so short, ofa atu, chan
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hawaii Time


No comments:
Post a Comment