Monday, June 14, 2010

Sad Day For Chan....He's leaving Maui

Hey pappy, fe fe hake??? Well i guess i better do you and chase first this time, sorry i didn't have any time to hit all a ya'all up. Man i can't believe the building started on fire!! When i saw the pics i thought maybe it blew up or something, i was tripping out. I couldn't believe it got the car even too. How did it start do you guys know yet?? How do you think it started?? It just got hot or what? Was it the lab or what? I can't really remember where everything is at that place. It looked pretty green in the background, i can't believe everything is flooding over there. Its pretty blazing hot over there huh??? Its pretty hot here but not 100 at all. The humidity is still gets me everytime though. We had a pretty cool lesson with ed though, the black guy, for lack of a better word. He seems to be doing all right and he is so chill. He just needs to get married and do a few more things and hopefully he will want to get baptized. Too bad i WON"T GET TO SEE IT IF HE DOES!!!! Yeah i am headed to Ouahu... I couldn't believe it, i am pretty bummed out, this place is really bad, even though i haven't had too many baptisms at all. I think it is the coolest place a missionary can come on his mission, at least in Hawaii. I am tripping out about where i am going to go, i have no idea, there are a lot of areas i can go to and i really just don't know what to think. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye to all of the Tongans!!! It will most likely be the last time i serve in the tongan ward because of how many tongan missionaries have came into the mission. No more Tongan food,no more chilling with them, not nothing!!! Man its sad, but i guess that is how the mission goes.


How about the ole CELTICS!!!!!!! Heck yes!! That is way tight, i can't believe how good they did. I saw some of the highlights at the Hafoka's. Kobe looked like he was way mad about losing. He did do good, everyone else just didn't help out i guess. Rondo is sick and so is paul peirce, i don't know what the crap Ray allens problem is, he sets a record with three pointers and then he can't even make a field goal.... I hope they can handle them there in LA, we will see what goes down.

What the fetch is going down with Reggie Bush and USC?!!!!!!!!!? The hiesman is getting taken away and all of his stats are going to be erased??? They can do that???? I guess he deserves it though if he did what he did... Well actually, what did he do??? I heard just like bribing or something, but what exactly did USC do for Reggie Bush that got them in trouble. That is way crazy!!! And could utah still leave the mountain west to go to the pac 10??? That would be way tight if they did that, too bad usc can't even play in a bowl for a few years though. Man a lot is going down. You'll have to feel me in...

But GOSH, that is so AWESOME that you went to church on Sunday!!! Ha ha i bet you did surprise mom a lot in the morning huh??? I'm sure they loved to see you at church all the neighboors love and think your such a great guy, but it's true i wouldn't want to have another dad in the world. I am so thankful for having you raise me as a young tike. It didn't matter what i did, or even now and what i do, you have always supported me and told me i could accomplish anything and even though i never told you, that really helped me out with the things i was doing and made me want to work harder because you believed in me. I don't think there is a dad out there that loves his kids more than you do and I'm so thankful you did show your love even though i tried to play like a tough guy all the time. I thank heavenly father every night for blessing me with such a great dad, I am so blessed to have you in my life. I appreciate you in supporting me in everything, that really is probably the greatest thing, you always believe in me, when i would get deppressed you always told me to knock it off and enjoy life. Thanks for being such and awesome dad. I know heavenly father will help you overcome anything you need to and although it may take time, nothing is too much to overcome. Nothing is impossible or i guess i should say, all things are possible through christ. And i know you know that, and that some things take time. But i promise as you do the little things, saying a prayer as much as you can, maybe even reading only a verse or two of scriptures a week, i know they will help out. And i am so happy and proud that you went to sacrament this past sunday, i was getting pretty down for leaving the area and thinking i never made a difference here in Lahaina, but when i heard you went to sacrament, i was so full of happiness and joy and all of that sadness went away. By small means are great things brought to pass. Just keep on keepin on and we will make it to the temple, i know we will. Love ya dad, ofa atu,

YEP PLAYERS,,, ITS GETTIN A LITTLE WESTERN IN THESE HERE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am OUTIE!!!!!!!!! Six months down the drain in Lahaina, no baptisms, but a heck of a lot of great friends, and i am going to miss all of these TONGANS FEEDING THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!! Gosh i don't want to leave at all, like i said before all of the missionaries say that Maui is the best island and Lahaina is the best area in the entire mission of Hawaii.. SO YEAH< I AM A LITTLE ANGRY AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! But at least i can say it is from the Lord, so its not so bad if thats what the man up stairs wants and needs. I DON"T WANT TO LEAVE ALL OF THESE TONGANS!!!!! It sucks really bad because me and catmull tried to cheat and find out what was going down so we called the air port but the airport said we didn't have any tickets for our names. So we figured we were good but this sunday the zone leaders called and said i was leaving for ouahu so president must have booked the tickets right after we called the airport!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


Even though the work is slow here i don't want to leave. It is so cool and pretty and awesom over here.. It isn't too populated and there is a lot of country everwhere. But back on the rock, yeah it is just straight up city and people and a whole crap load of cars..... Gosh and the work is just starting to pick up here in Lahaina. Catmull will probably baptize all of the people we have been teaching forever.... I hate the CITY!!!!! AND I hate PACKING!!!!!!!! Lol but i'll stop whining and complaining now......... Ouahu will be a nice little change i guess, it will be the first time on the rock for me, i've spent the nine months off island, i've been way lucky.... Some guys don't ever go off island, actually most of the missionaries never get to leave the rock and i have been to maui and big island. So its all good. But anywho sorry its so short, i gotta go pack, ha ha just kidding, but not really........ Love ya, ofa atu, i hope i go somewhere good..... Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment