Well players, this week was a good one. Last monday we had a pretty good fourth of july, i think that was last week anyway, i'm starting to lose track of the days out here. It always seems like the days and weeks are meshed together and it is p day once again and i'm emailing ya'all once again. But things are good here. We had some new investigators randomly show up at church this week, so that was awesome. It was a total of 8 non members at church this sunday, so that was really awesome. Too bad we have only taught like two or three of them. They are never home to teach or always gone, or too busy, but we will see. Mahaney is in utah right now i think she was going to give you guys a call before they left to say hi. She is so close to getting baptized we have committed her so many times, but she never would say yes, but she is such an awesome girl!!! She will get in the water sooner or later. I talked to catmull this week on the phone. He said right after i left they had a kid pop up that needed to be baptized, so i guess i am just bad luck, ha.. THis week was interesting with baxter. I don't know about him. I had to pull another dr. phil this week. I don't know if he is taking medicine or what is going on with him, but he just freaks out all of the sudden out of nowhere and you have to talk to him like your a fetching counselor or something. He freaked out this week when i wouldn't buy an umbrella, he kept trying to force me to buy an umbrella, but i was like no i don't need one dude. THen he said i was the worst missionary in the mission because i wouldn't be unified with him and carry an umbrella around and that the members would get mad at us if he had an umbrella and i didn't. So he flipped out in the store and chucked the umbrella into the shelf and was like "F YOU!!!!" ANd ran out into the car. I still laugh right now thinking about it, i honestly still have no idea what he was talking about. But then i talked to him for like an hour and finally got him to believe that i didn't hate him and that i would go buy an umbrella and use it with him if it would help.... I don't know, ha ha, but this mission sure is so fun!!!! I love every minute of it, its hard but so worth it.....
I got brendas package but not yours..... I thought that doctor said the insurance covered it??? That is dumb because his stupid medicine didn't even work anyway!!!! I don't know. I hope you are feeling better though, i hope they aren't broken. I keep praying dad can find an even better job, if he stays faithful and keeps coming to church, he will. I love ya tell denise hi for me when you dance, how is her family doing??? Oh and i hope you can find some of those object lesssons things, that would be awesome lol, love ya ofa atu chan
Hey pappy whats up???
Things were pretty good this week. NOthing too exciting happend, just the same ole same ole here in kaimuki. We have been working hard, so that had been a really good boost on the moral, it feels good to work. WE have a lot of potential here in the area so i pray we can get things rolling here, we will see. That sounds like a lot of fun there on the mountain with the family, it seems like adam is starting to come around and not be so bad. I can't wait to see all of the little kids and see what they are up to and how much they have grown. That is funny about addyson and speaking all of the langagues. I haven't got the medicine yet but i;ms sure it will come today sometime, maybe. Th;e weather is pretty nice over here, it has averaged about 85 degrees and it gets pretty cool at night. How is it over there???
I think i do want to play when i get home but i don't know. I wouldn't mind being free to just hunt and do stuff like that, but we will see. That is awesome you went to sacrament agian, i know if you keep on trying that god will bless you, and an even better job than what you had will come. But i know you aren't worried, you are always so relaxed and calm about everything, i need to learn how to do that. I love you though.... Is it true about the heat and getting james, wade, and bosh???? How is that going to work????? Who did the jazz get??? I love you, have fun, ofa atu, chan
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hawaii Time


No comments:
Post a Comment