THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh i am going crazy not being able to be out in the woods chasing critters around with some stick and string!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! It felt so good to hear how the hunts and everything are going... I really think this is the first time in over a decade where i haven't been able to hunt or go fish or trap or spot or do anything, but now i get to chase down some pretty elusive creatures, put some white clothing on them, and kill em with water, its kind of fun, i don't know..... :) But honestly that felt good to hear how the hunts are going and i just saw skee's bear, it looks pretty sick!!!
That is good you talked to Tony, he is so amazing! Probably the greatest ward mission leader in the entire mission here in Hawaii, i wouldn't even put it past him...He is a stud.... He grew up in Lousiana (thats why he sounded and talked like a gangster, he kind of was a gang banger before he came to hawaii) and was baptized in 2006, he is only 22 years old!!!!! He loves the books brother basset wrote though and put together, i use them and his qoutes all of the time... I just wish i could talk with doug one more time and listen to the fountain of knowledge he always seemed to exude whenever i visited him. I guess the books will have to do for here in mortality unless he decides to come and chill with me as an angel.... I can't wait to talk to him on the other side....
Burhley dies tommorrow!!!!!!! Holy cow, where did all of the time go to??? I can't believe it!!!! His homecoming will be this upcoming sunday in ogden, hopefully his parents call you back and give you more information.... He is one of the best missionaries this mission has to offer in the entire world, you will see it when you go talk with him and go to his homecoming.. I'm sad i can't be with him for another year now, and he will probably marry his lady friend who waited for him for the entire 2 years!!! Its too bad he can't go and wife hunt with me when i get home, ha ha, oh well i guess.
Camping sounds fun, and i feel so sorry for the hard days you have to deal with at school, they won't go unnoticed... Those children are some of the finest and most noble children that will ever come into this mortal existence, and on the other side we will see how great they truly are.. They will hug you and kiss you on the other side for being such a loving mentor and the joy felt will make all hardships go away... Always remember that...
I dont' know what to do really, one year!!! What is going on with my life????? That is crazy!!!!! But yeah normally missionaries will burn a shirt for hitting the year mark, i'm not sure what i will do, probably just go knock on some doors, ha ha.... So something crazy for this transfer..... elder jewkes is leaving kaimuki and i am staying!!!!! Crazy, he was only here for 6 weeks and i have been here for 2 transfers, that doesn't happen very often... But kind of some bad news... The elder coming here with me is apostate, the apes talked to me about it and said his first 2 companions tried their hardest to get him to start off right but it didn't work out so well... Ha ha the good lord always knows when to throw in the curve balls, but i love it!!!! I know everything that happens is from the Lord....
In answer to your question, "Am i a senior leader yet???" Ha ha thats funny!!!! I should call you Sister HATCH.... JUST KIDDING, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!!! :) I don't know if you would call it that but i am a District Leader, it's alright, i'd rather just be a regular missionary, but the Good Lord knows what he's doing i guess!
Things are going good here in Kaimuki, i am so happy i get to stay here for another 6 weeks, i love it here! The work is going pretty good, we have a family of 5-6 new investigators we are eating dinner and teaching tonight, so hopefully we can get them with some baptismal dates.... I love you guys, keep on trucking for the TEMPLE!!!!!!!
OFA ATU, CHAN
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hawaii Time


No comments:
Post a Comment